Sunday, May 6, 2007

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Meaghan to write 7 random facts about myself. For some reason this sounds easier than it actually is, and I'm not sure if the difficulty is narrowing it down to 7 facts, or actually coming up with 7. Oh well, here it goes:

1. I could be totally content living the life of a hermit, on a small island on a lake...as long as I had internet connection.
2. When I was a little girl, I dreamed of having 3 children, and my dream came true. My one regret is that I went to work when my heart was telling me I should stay home with my children.
3. I moved to Poland when I was 17 years old to go to school. I didn't finish however...age old story...Girl falls in love, girl gets married, girl has children. almost in that order.
4. I love driving in my car with the windows down and the music blasting. Some favorites: Queen, Simon and Garfunkel, The Moody Blues and John Denver.
5. I have been a hockey fan as long as I can remember. I've waited almost 40 years to celebrate the Sabres winning the Stanley Cup. I hope I don't have to wait much longer.
6. I fell in love with my husband at first glance. I saw him at a dance and told my girlfriend there was the man I was going to marry. I pursued him shamlessly, setting up a blind date through a mutual friend. 22 years later I'm really glad I did.
7. I daydream about owning my own business, or at least having a job in the paper arts industry.


There, that wasn't too bad...now off to tag a few people. For those that I tag, here are the rules:
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on there own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. Don't forget to leave a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1 comments:

Donna said...

This one has been going around. I don't know if I personally know enough people who have blogs who haven't already been tagged! You'll get me at least.