I'm still recuperating from the whole thing, thank goodness I took a few days off from work! ( I had a feeling I was going to need it!) Les than 6 hours total of sleep for the whole weekend has left me a bit under the weather, but it was so worth it! Great food, tons of laughs and inspiration and I got 7 LO's done! (that's fantastic for this super slow scrapper!) Here are a few comments from the weekend as well as a couple of the LO's I got done:
1. My Canadian friends like my accent...hilarious, eh?
2. Don't eat the miso soup at the Delta Meadowvale.
3. Canadian Pizza does not taste like pizza, but it is good.
4. When crossing a parking lot in the middle of the night, one needs to take the car alarm button, just in case. I'm not sure how this works, as I have yet to see anyone react to a car alarm.
5. FPP is not an appropriate comment from a stranger.
6. I still don't know what Straight Bossin' means.
7. I have yet to figure out why Tim Hortons uses different sizing in Canada. Our Large is an Extra large there, but when you look at our Large...the lid says X large. Why?