Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My To Do list...

is getting way too long! Accckkkk....I need a month off from work to get a handle on all the stuff I want to get accomplished before Christmas. As usual, when I have things I absolutely have to do...all I want to do is sit in my scrap room and create. Why is it that inspiration always seems to strike when I don't have the time to play and when things are quiet the well seems awfully dry? Must be some kind of correlation there... I really need to pay attention and write things down, I remember having several ideas yesterday that I wanted to develop and for the life of me I can't remember what they were...Here's a LO I did recently for my weekly challenge on Scrapbook Star. 5 minutes to shop your stash and 30 minutes to create the LO...I like the way it turned out. Proof that I don't kill all my houseplants...I've had this plant for over 20 years!

0 comments: