Thursday, December 6, 2007

Advent Box

I got this idea from a magazine several years ago and finally got around to making one. It's made out of 24 matchboxes and each "drawer" is numbered to hide a little trinket for each day of December, leading up to Christmas. the drawer handles are brads and the whole thing is a 4 inch cube. The Tree is my current favorite Christmas stamp; the image is colored with copic markers. Since I currently don't have anyone at home to leave little trinkets for, I made this for a display at the store.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Elisabeth: Did Santa bring you a Clip-It? I finally put mine together, it's huge! See you Friday if not before - oh, and Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

OMG Elisabeth, this is fab!
I just stumbled across your blog and it was so strange since I was just looking at all the pictures from Toronto!
Gosh do I miss you girlie!
Love ya

Chatty Kathy