Friday, July 25, 2008

NJ sorely lacking..

I miss my timmy's...Never fear though, I am currently awaiting a reply to my email to the company. Stand by everyone, I may need your assistance with petitions and such. On the up side, there is a Wegman's in New Jersey...more than one even. The closest one is 31.7 miles away from my home (anticipated travel time per mapquest 40 minutes) I just got off the phone with them and verified that they do, in fact, carry Tim Hortons ground coffee. (Aisle 8 in the back) Not the same, but it'll have to do.

Here's a layout I did last night...Friday night girls, you may appreciate the topic :)


1 comments:

Zoe said...

Sorry I can't help but giggle by your lack of Timmy's! Iam sorry for your loss! I could always send you some but it might be cold by the time it reaches you!!!