Saturday, February 28, 2009

March kit


Hi everyone, Happy Friday! As I write the title for this post I'm just amazed that it's almost March. If anyone knows where February went to please notify me, I seem to have lost an entire month. One thing that I have recently found however, is my mojo! I was blocked , feeling totally uninspired, since I came back from CHA. (sensory overload maybe) Well, I got the AC Bailey March kit a few days ago and boy it was like a dam opened up! Here's a cute little mini file folder, that would be just the right size for coupons. I got the idea on the scor pal site...the inside uses closed A10 envelopes cut in half... genious huh!? Next, I'm putting the finishing touches on my very first ever explosion box...no wonder you like these Mona, they're really a blast to make!!


Just a quick reminder, February's only 28 days which means Sunday is the first of March. This is significant because:
1. Come by AC Bailey and join us for our "Pot o' Gold" scavenger hunt and challenge. You're not going to want to miss this...and the more entries, the higher the prize money, so come on over!
2. Free shipping on all purchases over $35 at AC Bailey on the first of every month, and only $5 shipping to Canada. What's in your shopping cart?

4 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

That is so cute! And I can't wait to see what this new contest is all about!!

Paper Memories said...

That is so cute! Nice job!

Connie Mercer said...

Elisabeth- This is so very cute. You know i will have to make one.

Michelle said...

That is an ADORABLE mini file folder!!!