Saturday, January 2, 2010

More Ippity and another challenge card...

Sharing a card I made late last night ( Oh, how I love playing in my scrap room, late at night when everyone else is asleep!) It's based on MojoMonday sketch # 119. I really just wanted to make something that wasn't Christmasy or wintery! The papers are from the Margot line by Collage Press and the stamps are all in the "Because of You" {ippity} kit. I added a bit of detailing with some loose glitter, glossy accents and a white signo pen.
Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Kristie W. said...

What a fun card! Love the colors you used.

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT card... I LOVE how you did the ribbon treatment! The colors are just gorgeous!

Carol
www.kooglenotes.blogspot.com

Becky said...

This is so pretty, awesome colors.

Carrie said...

What a sweet card. Great colors, love the flower.

Vicki said...

Wonderful card, Elisabeth! Great color and accents! Blessings to you!

Elaine. said...

beautiful colors, pretty card...I like hitting the studio when everyone is asleep, also!
Elaine

Karin said...

Great colors on a sweet card! Who wouldn't want this is in their mailbox...Well done!

NancyK said...

What a great design - pretty in pink!

Ginny said...

i LOVE this card, stunning :)

Suzanne said...

SOOOO pretty! I love this!

cardsister said...

Oh, Elisabeth! It just keeps getting better and better! You are such a talent, girl!