Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy H{ippity} Hop Monday!!!

Good Morning everyone, hope you all had a wonderful weekend! The sun is shinning here in Jersey this morning, the snow is melting, it smells like spring...and I've officially sighted my first robin! I've had a pretty productive couple of days and have a few more cards to share with you. This first one was done for last week's {ippity} challenge, to use one of the splitcoast sketches. I used SC268 and the "what Matter's Most" set to come up with this card:


Next is a card I made using this week's SFYTT over at I heart 2 stamp. I used the "Love in return" set and the sentiment from "Music of my Heart" Paper is from SEI, love this little polka dots!



Finally, this card was based on the Friday Sketcher's challenge #91. Background PP is Basic Grey, stamps are from the "What Matters Most" and "Just Wanted To Say" sets. The card is glitzed up with some gold border stickers and loose glitter:



Thanks for stopping by and here's the link to my stamp{ippity} site, just in case you wanted to get a closer look at the stamp sets :)

Now off you go on the rest of the hop, the full list of participants is posted on the {ippity} blog, and your next stop is Audrey's blog!

17 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

these are all fabulous! Love the medal ribbon one in the middle.. I need to try that.. i love this!

Rachel B said...

I really really really love the ribbon card with the circle sentiment! IT is so fabulous. ALL are beautiful, but that one takes the cake!

Heather said...

Wowie Wow Wow! LOVE these creations, but the 1st card catches my eye and my heart! Absolutely ADORE that one!

Joan said...

Looks like you've been having lots of fun creating:) These are all great, but I especially like the third one - just love those butterflies, and you have created a gorgeous card with them!

farmhouse-story said...

love these-esp. the polka dot card!

Maren said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love all of these. :)

Susan B. said...

Beautiful cards!

JenMarie said...

WOWza, LOVE these!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow Elisabeth!!! Your cards are all so incredible! LOVE THEM! Absolutely beautiful! Have a great day!

Katie Skiff said...

Those are all beautiful!! WOW!!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Everything is wonderful!!!

Robynccgirl said...

Wonderful cards! Great job!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

These are all beautiful!!!

Kelly Mahany said...

Wow!! What a bunch of great cards!! Love them all!!

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

All of these cards are so much fun! I love that third one the most, those colors just make me happy :D But all your cards are really great!

Andrea said...

very nice, love them all!

Unknown said...

WOW! These are spectacular and amazing! You've got that mojo stuff working for you..*smile*!