Wednesday, May 5, 2010

WoW me Wednesday!

So I thought, since I spend a considerable amount of time browsing sites and admiring blogs I would start sharing some of the projects I come across that just stop me dead in my tracks, fingers suspended over the keyboard, with my mouth slightly open. You know- the ones that make you think, Damn, wish I could do that! The grand plan here is to make this a weekly thing, every Wednesday. I figure if I write the plan down here, there's a better chance I'll be able to stick with it...

First, is a card I found on Paper & Joy, Susan's blog. Really, go take a look, you'll be glad you did!

Next are a couple of layouts on the Crafty Goodies Blog. I've been following Connie's blog, well, since she's had a blog. I've watched her style change and evolve into what it is now and I'm just awed at each and every page she creates!

1 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Thanks E!!! So sweet of You!!!!