Monday, July 12, 2010

Where did the weekend go?

Wow, that flew by fast, I can't believe it's time for another h{ippity} hop!  I have a few cards to share today - the first one was based on this week's Unscripted Sketches challenge.  I used  5 different paper manufacturers on this card: Jeni Bowlin, Basic Grey, Fancy Pants, Making Memories and My Minds Eye.  Stamps are from the "Now and Always set as well as the "Just Wanted to Say" set.  The ribbon came off a birthday present for my daughter's boyfriend.


This next card was based on my sketch at Buffalo Stamps and Stuff for this week.  Papers are from Fancy Pants Designs.  I did a delicate background on the label with the scroll from the "Now and Always" set, and used the leaves from that set as well.  Once again , I used a sentiment from the "Just Wanted to Say" set - and I still haven't gotten bored with my new Sizzix rose die :)





Your next stop is Sarah's blog!  And, as always, the entire amazing inspiring list of bloggers is on the ippity bog!  Thanks for stopping by and thanks for all your wonderful sweet comments, they really make my Monday brighter!
Photobucket

14 comments:

Heather said...

WOW! Absolutely AMAZING creations! LOVE the colors and details of both cards, but those rose buds are TO DIE FOR! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing cards!!! I love all the fun little details.

lisa a.

Rachel B said...

I love both of your cards. The flower and sentiment tag are fabulous and the flowers on the second one is fabulous!

farmhouse-story said...

both are wonderful, elisabeth-i love that flower die, too:)

Lone Pine Designs said...

Gorgeous...I love those roses!

Banu said...

Both the cards are superb.

Angie Blom said...

love these Elizabeth.. wonderful details and love those flowers.

Aleks said...

Beautiful cards Elisabeth! I think I am convinced I need those dies!

Linda Beeson said...

Both cards are wonderful color combos but I really like the first one and your great use of that Unscripted sketch.

Kelly Mahany said...

Two amazing cards Elisabeth!! I really can't believe that you used five different manufacturers of DP on your first card!! Wow!! Awesome job!!

Susan B. said...

What pretty cards Elizabeth! I love the little rosebud flowers you made!

Karen said...

Love your cards Elizabeth!! Such great and beautiful details!!

Anonymous said...

They're both just beautiful of course, but those roses... absolutely darling. I need to remember to stop by more often!

Chautona

Liz said...

Thanks for playing at Unscripted this week love your take on the challenge