Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday hop

Good morning everyone, another weekend gone another Monday upon us and it's time once again for another {ippity} hop!  This week I'm going to share a layout that I made.  Treasured Scrapbooking is sponsoring this week's August Thaw challenges at Willow Traders and I made this page based on the sketch challenge.  Since I used papers from the as yet unreleased August card kit, you'll be getting a bit of a sneak peek :)  I used the awesome journaling stamp from the "Love in Return" set, I just love that this image fits perfectly in the spellbinder's label!  I also used a BSS challenge on this page, and ran a punched border through my paper crimper.  I love the effect it made and I have a feeling I'm going to be using this technique on a bunch of cards!  ( I knew there was a reason I hung on to that crimper!)


Now if you'll pardon me, I have a mailman to go stalk...rumor has it there's a big box of brand new rubbah from {ippity} due to be delivered today!    Next up in the hop is Sarah!
Photobucket

11 comments:

lynn said...

sweet page, and i love the crimped border!

Bogner's said...

Love the journaling block, Just perfect!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome page!!

Andrea said...

very pretty! i love scrapbook pages with ippity!

Liz said...

Oh lalal

FibreJunky said...

Great page! Hope the guy in tthe brown uniform comes early!

Rona said...

very pretty :)

Angie Blom said...

Fabulous page.. love the design and that stamp is so perfect!!

Kelly Landers said...

what an adorable layout!! I love it!!

creative patti said...

cute layout...

Jen said...

Elisabeth, what a fabulous and fun LO! I still have my paper crimper too...it comes in handy every once in a while! Hope Mr. Brown delivered your goodies!!!