Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Got Ribbon?

When I read this week's challenge over at "Wee Memories" I just knew I had to enter.    The challenge was to create a project of your choice using ribbon.  Well, I will admit to having a bit of a ribbon fetish (understatement) and was ready to jump at the chance to browse around in my ribbon box!  I came up with a simple Valentine's day card using a scrap of Cosmo Cricket and I finally inked up the Here and Now" set from {ippity.}  ( I just love that heart stamp!)  I made a double bow from some soft seam binding ribbon to back the heart with and embellished with a button (another one of my addictions) and a bit of twine.


Thanks for stopping by, till next time...

Photobucket

11 comments:

Ann said...

Oooh, I love how you layered the heart on top of your bows! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I just love that set of bows and heart! LOOOOOOVE this card:} Wish I would have thought of this--SOOOOOOOOOOO CLEVER! You ROCK!

Sandi said...

beautiful....as always...sandi

Connie Mercer said...

i like ribbons too~beautiful card, E!!!

Poppit said...

Sweet as! Love your heart/ribbon combo :-)

Kathy and Lucky said...

Great bow! That is so pretty with the heart and button on top of the double bow, beautiful.

cardsister said...

Beautiful card, Miss E! Love the heart with the ribbon and button-really love it!

NoraAnne said...

Gorgeous! Love your bow and the button dressed up with twine over the heart, I just love this set!

Anne Marie Hile said...

I love ribbons, too! I love the layered bow you created with that fabulous stamped heart! Too cute! :)

Jacquel said...

This is very cute! Nice job & TFS!!!!

Tom Montoya said...

Oooh, I love how you layered the heart on top of your bows! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!