Sunday, August 26, 2007

A small reprieve!!!


There's nothing like the rush of creating with a deadline hanging over your head! I had decided to submit for a call and the deadline was midnight. I was begining to realize that there was no way I was going to get everything pulled together in time when it dawned on me to check the time zone of the call. It was due at midnight, mountain standard time....woohooo...3 extra hours!!! For those of you wondering if I was going to bite the bullet and submit...I hit the send button just a little while ago, with one hour to spare. Phew!!! Now I can sit back, relax , let all those self doubts creep in and try not to get my hopes up too high! This picture was taken by my daughter, Magda, who thought it would be a good subject for a layout. Sweet of her to think of her mom's obsession and provide me with an awesome photo to work with!!!

11 comments:

Nicole said...

well, Magda was right...this is a great pic and an adorable story =)

Barb said...

Glad you made it before the deadline! The waiting is the worst part, isn't it?

april said...

very sweet pic, love it so much and so glad you made the deadline!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous page, which call is it for, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

~Samantha~
www.scrapbookstar.ca/samantha

bruinbr said...

glad you made it in time! :) i LOVE this layout! so sweet and beautiful!

Stacy said...

Great job putting your mind to something and getting it done!

Pretty layout. Very soft looking!

Michelle said...

Just beautiful!!!!! Very happy you made that deadline!

Melanie said...

Very sweet page Elisabeth! 3 weeks before hand holding...wow....

Donna said...

I knew you could do it! Great job in finishing that layout. Fabulous picture. Magda is a budding photographer, as good as her mom!

joanne (spagirl) said...

that's awesome elisabeth!
love the picture and love
the journaling ;)
good luck on your call!!

pineconegirl said...

I love the way it turned out. congratulations on making your deadline! Good Luck!