Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Scrap Camp!


Hope everyone had a wonderful long weekend, the weather here was better than I could have dreamed of! Hubby and I went tent camping to the Alleghany National Forest and we had a glorious relaxing time! I'd try to describe the look on my husband's face when he saw me bring my packed crop bag to the car, (I only packed the little over the shouklder tote, I was being very good...well that and the tool tote and another very small bag with my quickuts) but I don't think I could do it justice. He tried valiantly to disuade me, but I gave him the "don't even go there" look and he just took the bags and stowed them in the car. You see, I have a thing about camping. I can't sleep in later than 5 or 6. The squirrels start squeeking and I'm up! (it might also have something to do with the fact that my 43 year old back doesn't like to sleep on the ground for long periods of time. So each morning, I made myself some french press coffee, got my scrapping supplies spread out on the picnic table and got some me time in. I love the way this LO of my Murphy Dog came out, that's the face I come home to every day. I like to think it's because he missed me, but I have a feeling he just wants a Scooby Snack...

0 comments: