Tuesday, January 15, 2008

what else can I bind?



I resisted...for the longest time I told myself...NO, you don't need it, it'll be just another tool that sits there and collects dust....you'll never use it. Then I caved, what the heck, it's a tool, it'll last forever. My bind-it-all is fast becoming one of my favorite tools and my poor family is seeing mini books pop up everywhere. This little trifold album I created is perfect for 4x6 photo's - you know, those stacks of pics that you just don't know what to do with? I fit 30 of them in this album. Minimal journaling, just something to flip through and enjoy. Have I mentioned that I love my bind-it all???

1 comments:

joanne (spagirl) said...

i cannot wait to see this in person!! it is just gorgeous... just like all of your B-I-A projects!! good investment!