Monday, September 8, 2008

Another crop :)

I finally got a chance to visit Jane's store, "the Crazy Cropper"! I spent last Saturday afternoon cropping at the store and I got the chance to meet some very nice ladies. We had a good time and I got 3 LO's done, which made me happy! Tomorrow is Michal's first day back to school: Parsippany Hills HS seems to be one of the latest to start. He had his senior portraits today and I can't wait to see how they turned out. (I am hoping they were able to catch a glimpse of him without his perpetual scowl!) Tomorrow, I'm putting in a request for a day off (columbus day) as Monika and I are planning a little long weekend getaway...guess where we'll be visiting!

I've got my fingers crossed that it all works out :)

Here's one of the LO's I got done last weekend: Monika with her Kitty, Hermione. I just adore that pic of Hermione"reading". Next to the book is a bookmark that I designed and cross stitched for Monika when she was a little girl, I can't beleive she still has it, makes me smile whenever I see it! Sometimes I miss having a cat in the house. Murphy's fun and all, but you'll never catch him with a book!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i look so serious in that picture because i was trying really hard to keep hermione still and take a picture at the same time! i loooove this one mom!
see you soon,
monika