Sunday, September 21, 2008

What a great weekend!!

I am having such a wonderful weekend, a 12 hour crop yesterday, a nerve wracking day today and some great news to make my day super exciting! I'm just all a quiver and bursting with the news...no I can't say yet, but really soon! Another beautiful day is coming to a close..sunshine and high seventies.. not a cloud in the sky: hard to believe it's fall already! I've been photoshopping like a fiend lately-working on some old photos (trying to fix and enlarge them so I can scrap them) Thursday I'm leaving for a 4 day Scrap Camp (so excited) and I want to take TONS of pictures and get a BUNCH of layouts done. Here's a few layouts from yesterdays crop: 2 very different styles and I'm really hapy with the way both of them came out! The journaling on "Murphy Dog" reads: Taking a rest after a long, tireing afternoon nap. Isn't he just the most gorgeous dog? I 'm really loving the way Magda's LO came out and the eclectic mix of embellishments that just seemed to pull together so well. Hard to come up with a bad layout when the subject is so beautiful :)

0 comments: