Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Grungy, Dirty, Messy work...



and I love it!!! It's been awhile since I've worked in my favorite style, but this weekend was dedicated to painting, inking, glazing, tearing, embossing, sanding, sewing, crocheting...oh I was in Heaven! I needed to make something using cardboard for a challenge on Addicted Scrappers and I decided to make a wall hanging using a piece of cardboard as the base. I used the October Addicted Scrappers kit for the papers...lots of Pink Paislee goodness!It slowly came together as I sat happily in my scraproom, adding yet another layer of tea dye glaze or ink. I'm so happy with the way it came out and it's allready hanging on the wall! It's hard to get the feel of this piece from a picture..lots of texture from the paint, ink and glaze layers.




0 comments: