Sunday, November 2, 2008

Dress the table!



We're having a "Dress the Table" challenge at ACBailey, with all kinds of adorable scrappy ideas for thanksgiving. I made these hostess gift boxes using some beautiful Scenic Route paper - perfect for fall! I don't think I've used any punches as much as my fiskar's border punches...those are popping up all over my work...Love them!!!
Here's my template, if you'd like to download it and make some of these cute little boxes.
The monthly DT challenge at ACBailey for November is to use the following on a LO:

-Craft Cardstock

-Stickers (letter stickers don't count)

-Journal around an element on your LO.

I was reading the challenge late last night and all of a sudden knew exactly what I wanted to do and just had to do the LO right then and there...simple journaling,repeating my Mantra of late..."it's just a number". More Scenic Route Sonoma - I just had to use that PP for this LO :)

0 comments: