Monday, December 15, 2008

Some Crate Paper to share

Here are some layoutsI made this month using my DT kit from ACBailey, full of pretties from Crate Paper and Basic Grey. Some of you may recognize this little cutie: I snapped these at the store back in June during my going away party:This picture was taken a while ago, and I've been meaning to get it scrapped for Sharon. When Sharon brought my new Slice up to New Hampshire, we wanted to see what it could do, and this is what I came up with..pretty neat flowers, huh?And this is my Magda's new furbaby, Crookshanks; a totally adorable little calico kitty that loves riding on your shoulders! (and isn't averse to hanging around in your hood if you happen to have one on) The layout is based on the December sketch challenge by Brandy at ACBailey, isn't it a fantastic sketch?!

All three of these layout were made using the same package of white chipboard letters by Basic Grey-I absolutely love them! Plain white, sponged, fully inked - they look great and have a super smooth surface that takes to color really well and the little photo turns they include in the package are so sweet!

0 comments: