Sunday, October 18, 2009

Phew!!

Boy it's been crazy lately in the Ostrowski Household, but it looks like we're finally coming up for air! We've got wonderful, exciting news and I couldn't think of a better way to announce it here than on a layout :)


My eldest, Monika, is engaged! They don't want a long drawn out engagement and are planning for a spring wedding, so the craziness of wedding planning will have to kick into high gear pretty quickly! While scrapping about Monika's true love, I decided to do a layout about her first love too:

And finally, I thought I'd leave you with an adorable idea I heard about: Did you know that if you take an unopened can of sweetened condensed milk and boil it for three hours it turns into caramel? Well, I had to test this out so I tried it tonight, and it really works! So scrap a "caramel" label, put it in a basket with some apples and a corer, and call it a gift!

6 comments:

cardsister said...

Beautiful LO's, Elisabeth! Love the carmel idea-gotta give that a try!

Dee said...

Congrats!! Wedding planning is the most stressful fun you will ever have!
and I love Caramel!!! definitely going to try that!!

Destinae W. said...

Too cute l/o's! Gotta try the caramel that's too cool!

Cheryl said...

Great LO's ! Congrats to Monika!

Lisa Carroll said...

Congrats!! I love your layouts and the caramel sounds yummy. Great gift idea!

Donna said...

Elisabeth: Best Wishes on the wedding about to come! That should keep you busy for a while! I had heard one of your girls was engaged but I didn't know which one. Also, way to cool, I'll have to try the caramel idea. I'm a sucker for the stuff!