Sunday, December 27, 2009

Do you {ippity}?


Have you heard of {ippity} yet? It's a new, exclusive stamp line, created by Unity stamp Co., with new releases every three months. They are packaged in Eco-Friendly Kraft Packaging, and have the high quality and adorable designs that Unity is known for. These sets are only available through an {ippity} chick - they will not be sold in retail stores or through the Unity site. Why am I telling you this? Go ahead...click on that new link... that one over there in the top right. It'll take you to my {ippity} site where you can see the kits for yourself. But before you go, let me gush a little bit here. I Just got my first shipment of these stamps the other day and with it being the holidays, I didn't get a chance to play with them till today...they are adorable, OMGoodness! All I can say is it was lucky there were all kinds of leftovers in the fridge, cause there was no way I was cooking dinner today! I'll share a few of the cards I made tomorrow, when it's light enough to take some pictures, but for now it's time to get to bed!
Regards,
your late night blogger

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

I was so excited that you would be a rep for these stamps. Placed my first order and can't wait!!!