Sunday, January 17, 2010

MojoMonday Sketch #121

Hello again everyone, another post from me on this dreary Sunday..I'm just cranking the cards out this weekend! Here's a card based on this week's Mojo Monday Sketch # 121. I had so much fun working with this sketch, it really inspired me! I used some Graphic 45 paper for the background, a bit of lace backed with some scallop cardstock and a vase from a Quickutz die. The stamps I used are from the "Just Wanted to Say" and "Kissmas and Mistletoe" sets. I stamped the mistletoe bunch upside down and placed it behind the vase: a bit of distress stickles finished the image off - This is definitely my favorite card from this weekend!



See you all tomorrow!

8 comments:

Jemma said...

awesome card, so lovely i love the softness of it!!

Cindy said...

Elisabeth!! This is just awesome!!
Love the colors and the ribbon!!!

jimlynn said...

Beautiful card! Like everything about it. Just great.

Suzanne said...

I just love this! The lace is gorgeous-where did you find it? The scalloped ovals and the stickles, wow! Have a great night, Elisabeth!

MiamiKel said...

Wow, this is breathtaking! I love the vintage, warm feel to it and it's rich, vibrant colors! Nicely done!!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Your card is just lovely!!!!

HappyCrafter said...

Gorgeous card! I love how warm it came out and the lace is so pretty :-)

Cheryl said...

Wow - this is so pretty. I love the lace and the colors.