Sunday, January 17, 2010

Some cards for the 365 challenge

Happy Sunday everyone, we're having a dreary, dark, rainy day here in Jersey - just the perfect kind of day to putter around in the scrap room! Today I'm going to share some cards I created for this week's 365 Cards challenges.

For day 316, there was a sketch challenge. I kept this one really simple and pretty much true to sketch. the sentiment and frame are from the "Just Wanted To Say" kit from {ippity} stamps and the paper is from the Cosmo Cricket Ever After collection:



The next card is for the day 318 challenge which was simply to put a house in your card. Of course I reached for the "Simply Home" kit, which is one of my favorites and came up with a simple card on a craft cardstock base. I think the stitching is what really finishes this card off.



Finally, the third challenge I did was day 321: In stitches, but more specifically, the challenge was to sew on an image to create texture. This time I used the "Because of You' kit and some My Mind's Eye patterned paper. I did a bit of layering with the scroll flower and accented the center of the flower with a grid of french knots.





Don't forget, tomorrow is Monday and that means another {ippity} blog hop! Make sure you come around to visit - I've finally put picture to paper and have a layout to share with you. I want to thank everyone for the comments they have been leaving, they really make my day...see you soon!

2 comments:

Pam said...

All your cards are beautiful, thanks for joining us at 365 Cards!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an awesome card! I love how you made in a dimentional. And that flower is to die for!