Monday, February 15, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Reveal Day!

Happy Monday Morning, here we are, finally, the day everyone's waited for - the 2010 winter collection is here! All the new sets have been posted on my {ippity} site - remember to click on the pictures to get a more detailed view. I am so excited to have these sets in my hot little hands - they were just delivered this morning, so no time to play with them yet; I can't decide which one I want to try first! (but I have to say, I absolutely LOVE the scalloped border stamps in the Spring set!)

Today, I'm sharing a birthday card I made using the flower from the "Because of You" set and the date background stamp from the "Life's Little Moment's" set, based on a sketch challenge at Stamp TV. More BoBunny scraps and a bit of bling from a Spica pen:





Don't forget to visit the {ippity} blog for the full list of participating blog links!

24 comments:

Gardner's Basket said...

Gorgeous card. Love how you used your "scraps."

Stephanie said...

Wow! Stunning card Elisabeth! Absolutely gorgeous! Have a great day!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

oh my goodness--how cute is that card? TOOOOOO CUTE! Love it!

Andrea said...

what a great warmth to this card!

Bogner's said...

What a fabulous card! I love the stamped background and the DP you used for your flower center is awesome!

Marcy H. said...

Gorgeous card!!!

Susan said...

Beautiful card, I love it!

Eva said...

Ohhh..this is gorgeous!!!! Love your design and the colors are awesome!!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is came out great Elisabeth!!!

Cheryl said...

I am so excited about the new stamps! Gorgeous card Elisabeth!

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the title of your blog, btw. SO TRUE. Thanks for letting me Hippity hop w/ y'all today. LOVE your card and the popped-up middle is awesome!

Yvette said...

your card is beautiful! love all the dimension!

Gwen said...

Very cool!

jennifer mitten said...

Gorgeous card!!

Kelly Landers said...

i just love your style Elisabeth. your choice of colors and pattern pair so perfectly together!!

lynn said...

love your colors and design on this card, elizabeth! very pretty!

JenMarie said...

Oh I LOVE this!

Courtney said...

Fantastic card! Love the inking and dimension!

Rona said...

that is gorgeous!!! Love it!!

Gina said...

Very pretty, I love all the patterns. The pops of turquoise are great!

rooster2111 said...

Very pretty! Love that background!

BonnieRose said...

love it!

Lisa H. said...

oooo, so glad I am still playing catch up from last week-THIS is gorgeous! seriously, love what you did here.

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, this one is fabulous too! Your mojo is way over the top...awesome stuff on your blog!