Monday, February 22, 2010

Yeah I played with the new sets!!! Happy h{ippity} Hop Monday!!!

Finally! I thought I'd never get to play with these!!! I'll keep the chatter short this morning as I have several cards to share today! The first card has a background of distress inks and perfect pearls, copics to color in the stars and moons and is edged with gold acrylic paint:


Next,I reached for the "Music of my heart" set, a piece of little yellow bicycle patterned paper, some pearls and a scrap of lace..and inking and edging and distressing...



Then I decided to go simple with the "Where you Should be" set:



And finally, I pulled out an old favorite medium, shrink plastic, and made a re-enactment of my fish tank:


All 16 of the {ippity} stamp sets can be purchased on my Stampippity site. There's a link in my sidebar, there's a tab under my header and I'll even add a link right HERE. See how easy I make it for you, LOL! Now hop on over to the {ippity} blog to see who's next on the blog list!

28 comments:

Stephanie Zito said...

Oh Elisabeth! Your cards are all stunning! I love all of the different techniques and distressing you've done! Great job!

Susan B. said...

I can't decide which card I like the best. Your cards are beautiful!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

You do a wonderful job with the mixed media pieces! The inks look great!

Banu said...

All the cards are so beautiful. I cannot pick my fav..Awesome.

Tenia Nelson said...

What awesome cards! Awesome work!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Wow you have been busy these are all wonderful!!!

Kelly Mahany said...

I so enjoy visiting your blog knowing that I will be so amazed with your work! I can't choose a fave, but I have to say the background on the first card is amazing, and the scene on the fish one is fabulous too!! Wow!! just Wow!

Rose said...

I love everyone of your cards! These are just so much fun! Your work is fabulous!

Joan said...

oh my - these are all wonderful, but I especially love the first 2! That background is so perfect behind the moon and stars, and the design with the music staff is gorgeous!

Robynccgirl said...

Wonderful stuff! Love the background on that fishy one! Love them all!

Rona said...

these are all fabulous!!

Rachel B said...

All of these are fabulous! But I must say the first one with the distressed background is amazing! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Well talk about being busy, playing with your stamps...I'm jealous! *smile* These are ALL fantastic...can't pick just one! Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

adorable!

farmhouse-story said...

wow-your first card is gorgeous, creative stuff, elisabeth! and the others are awesome!

Jodi C. said...

WOW!!! What a bunch of incredible cards you made!!! They are simply beautiful, love how you used each of the stamps!!!

Heather said...

Beautiful! Such fun and stunning creations!

Anonymous said...

Wow, great cards. I think the fish are my fav!!!

lisa a.

JenMarie said...

Oh these are just GREAT!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love all of these beauties. What fabulous designs.

eryn hannig said...

ohhh WOW!! I love the vintage feel of the first 2 cards! The colors of the third and the layering on the last one!! ALL of them are just FABULOUS!

Unknown said...

You have been busy! love your distressing! They are all so gorgeous!

Melina said...

Gorgeous creations! I love them all :) The bird card with music and pearls is awesome!

Bonita Rose said...

all of your cards are amazing!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I love every single one of these awesome cards! Fab job!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous cards again Elisabeth. All these stamps are yummmy!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous cards again Elisabeth. All these stamps are yummmy!

jennifer mitten said...

Fantastic - all of these cards are amazing!