Sunday, November 2, 2008

I love IKEA!



Yesterday I went to IKEA for a "few" things. My husband tagged along, which I soon regreted as he definately put a crimp in my creative shopping excursion. Sharon had asked me to pick up a few mirror frames and I decided to get one for myself. Here's what they look like:


Today I played around with a square punch, some crate paper, rub-ons and lots of mod podge and this is what's hanging in my living room now:

I love the way it came out and it just fits in perfectly as my living room has recently become quite "Ikea-ish" ... I think that's why hubby came along, he was worried about what I might bring home next...

3 comments:

joanne (spagirl) said...

hey there elisabeth!! nice frame and layouts! how are you? good to "see" you at the store!

Cheryl said...

This turned out beautifuly! Thanks for the inspiration!

leah said...

Oh, how cute! That turned out fabulous!! :)