Monday, January 17, 2011

Who's got {ippity}?

Well then, you've come to the right place  - another Monday {ippity} hop with tons of inspiration!  This week I have a clean and simple card based on the sketch at Clean and Simple Stamping.  A bit of Basic Grey, some lace,staples and the "Sing a New Song" set, along with about 10 minutes was all I needed to complete this card:


More Basic Grey and the cute little inchies from the "How You Doin?" set, along with some machine stitching and accents with stickles completed this Birthday card:



If you interested in any of the stamp sets featured here (or any of the other fabulous {ippity} set, they are all available through my sales site, Stamp{ippity}. 

The full listing of hop participants can be found here.

Thanks for stopping by, till next time...


Photobucket

21 comments:

jennifer mitten said...

Great cards!

Natalie said...

Love the idea of using Kraft for a card. It looks so natural. Great work!

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhhh just fabulous! I love the richness your cards have and the earthy feel - these are my kinds of cards, just wonderful and beautifully done!!

stampjourney said...

Love these! Great CAS designs!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Fantastic cards! :)

Gardner's Basket said...

Beautiful set of cards! I really like the way the image plays with the bird in your pattern paper on the first card, very clever.

Kate said...

Lovely cards :0)
Kate x

Fiona said...

Very pretty - I love the cheerful little birdie!

Erin said...

These are just darling - I love the patterned paper and the stamped images are perfect. What great work. Thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Fabby creations!

Lisa a

Mary Friederichsen said...

Oh I love both of these!
Beautiful job!
Thank you for sharing!
Have a great week!

farmhouse-story said...

elisabeth, i really love how you've matched the dp to the stamps on both cute cards!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Two very lovely cards!

Jo said...

I love the richness of the colours in these cards and the more i see that "Sing a New Song"set the more i want it!!

Jo

Banu said...

Beautiful cards. you have inspired me to break open one of the sets that I have not touched yet.

cardsister said...

Oh, Elisabeth! I just love the way your mind thinks! Your work is beautiful!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Very sweet card love them both!!!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Great cards, love the distressed/country feel that they have.

Lynn said...

Such sweet cards! I love those papers too!

NoraAnne said...

Love them both :) The stapled trim on the first one is perfect!

FibreJunky said...

Super cute! I really love the torn paper edges in the first card.