Saturday, June 4, 2011

My two favorite things!

There's a challenge over at All Things Unity that combines my two favorite things - Stamps and Food!  I just couldn't resist :)  I pulled out a set that I haven't given proper attention too...Farm Fresh, and used the thought bubble from the Sweet Thoughts of Spring set as a cloud to create this little farm scene with corn waving in the background.  (One of my favorite summer time foods!) Using kraft paper as a background, I added a little strip of Cosmo Cricket paper, Copic markers to color in the barn and a few brads finish it off.


Thanks for stopping by I love your visits!  Stay tuned for the official June release of the 5 new {ippity} stamp sets.  You've seen the images, now you'll get to see them in action.  I got my shipment in yesterday, just in time, and I'll be busy creating with the new sets to share with you!

As always, all {ippity} sets are available right here: Stamp {ippity}!   with free shipping to celebrate the new releases!



Photobucket

7 comments:

Jennipher said...

Elisabeth, this is super cute. I'm off to check out your new releases.

Imke said...

A super great scene !

Jacquel said...

Very cute card...tfs!!!

farmhouse-story said...

just adorable, elisabeth!

StampinCathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
StampinCathy said...

This is so cute! The dp goes great with the stamps. Thanks for playing with us at ATU!

Connie Mercer said...

so cute!! love this~ so country!!